Photobucket

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

day 11: teevee

I'm a bit of a TV junkie. Anytime I have free time, I like to veg out and not think about anything. TV lends itself as an easy, accessible option to do just that. A few of my favorites...

In high school and college I was obsessed with:

*the O.C.
*Sex and the City
*the Hills (shut up Jenn, I know what you are thinking!)

Currently loving:

*Modern Family
*the Office
*How I Met Your Mother
*the Middle
*Melissa & Joey (I know... I can't believe it!)

My favorite type of TV is reality. I'm obsessed and will watch just about anything!

*the Bachelor/Bachelorette
*Cake Boss
*Hell's Kitchen
*Sister Wives (this show makes me so mad though)

I used to watch Biggest Loser but the blatant product promotion has turned me off from it.

I also occasionally watch a talk show and my favorite is:

*Regis and Kelly
I LOVE Kelly Ripa!

I'd like to start watching Glee and Millionaire Matchmaker too.... you know, in all the extra TV watching time I have while not using Hulu to catch up on these shows ;)

1 comments:

Jenn said...

hahaha i will be forever thankful that i got to experience the hills season finale with you. memory to last a lifetime.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S FAKE?!?!

Post a Comment