Photobucket

Friday, May 14, 2010

Favorites Friday

Thought it was time for an upbeat post! :)

Here are a few things I am loving recently...


This awesome necklace. How fun for summer, right? I just love it! Her shop also has great little girl accessories, like headbands, tutus, and hats. Check it out!


The Money Saving Mom blog! So great for couponing help and tips. I am just beginning to coupon and this is my main resource right now. I've gotten lots of freebies via her website, as well as tips on what coupons to pair together to get the best deals.


The Liberty of London lotus & white flower candle. I smelled it for the first time at Target the other day and honestly fell in love. I need to go back and make sure it wasn't just a fluke... and to buy ten of them. It was that good! 


These personalized name blocks. I just ordered some for Claire and am waiting to receive them. They will be all sorts of bright colors and fun! I've had to get creative in toys for her since they have to be soft... someone *ahem* might just throw her toys at her!


This is my favorite shirt from Gap. It's ridiculously overpriced, but I wear it allllll the time... with shorts, skirts, jeans, you name it. I love it. So comfortable, classy, can be dressed up or down, and is nursing-friendly. 

and last but not least...
Air Assault wings from the US Army, because when my husband gets his on Monday, I get him back :) Phew! It's been a long two weeks. 


2 comments:

nichole said...

Your blog is beautiful! I am glad to hear of the progress being made for the kiddos. You are doing an awesome job by them. Keep it up:)

Anna @ IHOD said...

Laura,
Thank you so much for the mention! I love all of these items. I was totally sniffing up all the LOL scents yesterday in Target-he he. They are divine!

Post a Comment